- We had an amazing vacation! We drove from Boston to Georgia and then back up to Boston. We spent a ton of time driving and creating memories, which is exactly what I was hoping for. We saw so many cool things I cannot even begin talk about it because I won’t know where to stop! Awesome time with family and friends!
- I went to Arizona a few weeks ago with my friend Haley and we had a blast laying in the sun and doing girly things.
- I FINALLY graduated from college! I am officially a Central Washington University Alumnus!
- We spent a weekend on the Oregon coast visiting our friends Natalie and Mike. They are great hosts, and friends!
- My grandpa was really sick and in the hospital, but seems to be doing better now. We are looking forward to celebrating his 88th birthday this weekend.
- We spent some time working on our property in Randle with some of our great friends! We brought a tractor out there and built a road to the river. It’s pretty awesome.
- We have been doing Boot Camp between 4-5 days a week for the last couple months; it kicks our butt, but it so good for us.
- Jason is enrolled at Washington State University for Fall quarter. I am super excited for him.
- We bought a new truck.
- Jason’s Sperm analysis test came back, and everything was normal.
- Jason and I had our 3rd wedding anniversary. Time flies when you are in love J
Tuesday, July 9, 2013
Last 2 months - With Pictures
A lot has happened in the last 2 months, and I have been horrible about blogging! I will try to summarize.
I think that just about summarizes it all. I am sure I am missing a thing or two…