Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Last 2 months - With Pictures

A lot has happened in the last 2 months, and I have been horrible about blogging!  I will try to summarize.

  • We had an amazing vacation! We drove from Boston to Georgia and then back up to Boston.  We spent a ton of time driving and creating memories, which is exactly what I was hoping for.  We saw so many cool things I cannot even begin talk about it because I won’t know where to stop!  Awesome time with family and friends! 
  • I went to Arizona a few weeks ago with my friend Haley and we had a blast laying in the sun and doing girly things. 
  • I FINALLY graduated from college!  I am officially a Central Washington University Alumnus! 
  • We spent a weekend on the Oregon coast visiting our friends Natalie and Mike.  They are great hosts, and friends!
  • My grandpa was really sick and in the hospital, but seems to be doing better now.  We are looking forward to celebrating his 88th birthday this weekend.
  • We spent some time working on our property in Randle with some of our great friends!  We brought a tractor out there and built a road to the river. It’s pretty awesome.
  • We have been doing Boot Camp between 4-5 days a week for the last couple months; it kicks our butt, but it so good for us. 
  • Jason is enrolled at Washington State University for Fall quarter. I am super excited for him.
  • We bought a new truck.
  • Jason’s Sperm analysis test came back, and everything was normal.
  • Jason and I had our 3rd wedding anniversary. Time flies when you are in love J  



I think that just about summarizes it all. I am sure I am missing a thing or two…

No comments:

Post a Comment