Sunday, April 28, 2013

Happy infertility awareness week!

I don't have a lot of new info to share but I wanted to say I am grateful for the people in my life.  This weird "condition" that I have has really given me the opportunity to reconnect with old friends, make new friends, and hear stories of others that have had or currently have fertility problems. I feel blessed that these people are in my life.

For the most part, I feel my life is pretty normal but there are days when I feel like the strangest person on the planet. Although I am not sure if that has to do with my missing uterus or not.  Most days I am totally ok with MRKH, and other days I don't understand why a 15 year old can have a baby, or why the person who lives off of welfare has 5 kids.  But, I have come to the conclusion that if I let those things bother me, I will just go crazy! So I let them go and trust that the universe has something else amazing planned for me.  Also, without MRKH, who knows where I would be...maybe I would have been be the 15 year old with a kid or the lady living off welfare with her 5 kids.

In other news, miss Michigan has MRKH. I thought that was interesting. She's pretty amazing. You can read her sory or watch the interview where she talks about it here.

And finally....Jason just had his "stuff" tested last week. Results should be coming next week. I won't blog about his experience, but its pretty funny! I will ask him later if he will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment