Friday, April 19, 2019

So, goat yoga is a thing


Actually, I still cannot figure out why I added goat yoga to my list of 40 things to do before I am 40.  I like yoga, but I don’t LOVE it. And goats? I don’t have an opinion on them. I am not a huge animal lover, but I like animals. I guess I wanted to do goat yoga because it’s weird. So, when my friend Bri texted me months ago and told me goat yoga was in Seattle and asked me if I wanted to go, I said “HECK YES, it’s on my 40 by 40 list”!

The day started off like most of our weekend morning dates with Bri and Tim do, with breakfast and then beers.  I wasn’t entirely sure what to expect with goat yoga…When we arrived, we went into a goat barn.  It didn’t smell as bad as I thought it would. There were about 9 goats there, 5 of them did not play goat yoga with us. There were about 15 people in the class, small just how I like it.




YOU GUYS, the goats literally JUMP ON YOU WHILE YOU ARE DOING YOGA! It is so fun!  Some people asked if I got an actual workout, the answer is YES! I was definitely sweating. And, their poop is so cute!

My advice, add it to your list, and DO GOAT YOGA!

Enjoy the pics! 


P.S 2 down, 38 more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment