Monday, June 24, 2019

Fathers Day


A lot of people may think Mother’s Day is the hardest holiday for me.  But it’s not. Its Father’s Day. I have four awesome father figures in my life, but I know a fifth who would be an amazing father.
It’s not Jason’s fault that we can’t have kids (this is a fact, we had that stuff tested), and its not his fault he fell madly in love with me.  I am smart, charming, funny and super good looking. He never stood a chance.  But in all seriousness, every time I see him with our nieces, nephews, friends’ kids and even our pug, I can’t help but think that I am the reason he his missing this huge important part of his life. He is so great with kids, and kids love him. He would be an amazing dad. He will be an amazing dad. I just wish I wasn’t the reason he isn’t already.

Pity party over! He is lucky he has an amazing wife! And I am lucky to have an amazing husband.



No comments:

Post a Comment